Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WTF of the Day 2 Year Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker (pics)

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics)
I thought I’ve seen it all… I was wrong.
WTF of the Day 2 Year Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker (pics)
This 2-year-old Indonesian boy Ardi Rizal is literally addicted to cigarettes. He even beats my father, smoking more than 40 cigarettes per day. And if parents refuse him a smoke, he becomes very angry and then bangs his head against the wall.

He doesn't play with other kids ‘cause he's obese and it is hard for him to keep up with others when they run around. So he's always rolling on his toy car. His addiction started when his father Mohammed gave him a fag at the age of 18 months. What his father then told just killed me: "He looks pretty healthy to me. I don't see the problem," and this man is 30 years old...  Check out 7 more images after the jump.

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics) 

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics) 

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics) 

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics) 

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics) 

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics) 

WTF of the Day! 2-Year-Old Kid Is a Heavy Smoker! (8 pics)

Related Posts