Saturday, December 3, 2011

Deconstructed Beautiful Wall Artwork

There is no issue like just how much I notice road artist Vhils’ deconstructed walls, trust me I am at a standstill now as overwhelmed as the first day time I see them. It is his procedure that I believe many of the most that how he use ordinary tools like a power drill and chisel or unusual types of paint, to factually scrape rotten a surface. In a very symbolical method, I think that by removing some of the people layers and leaving other, deeper and consequently older, layers, we can representation some of the things which have been beyond or discarded alongside the way in which. Some of these might be in fact essential or expensive, as well as just fascinating or whatsoever. These missing memories create who we are today.














Related Posts